If you hold an ABN and drive a car, don’t miss an easy way to boost your Qantas Frequent Flyer balance.
Qantas Business Rewards members are now able to earn Qantas Points at service stations across Australia through the BP Plus fuel card, with a very easy 50,000 Qantas Points available for the taking.
It’s part of the exclusive tie-up between BP and Qantas which sees consumers earn Qantas Points on both fuel and eligible in-store purchases across participating retail sites.
But you’ll need to be quick, as this offer ends tonight!
Qantas Business Rewards members who sign up to BP Plus by 30 April 2020 can score a bonus of up to 100,000 Qantas Points, simply for purchasing fuel. The promotion works as follows:
- Spend $150 per month on fuel on your BP invoice for 5 consecutive months to earn 50,000 bonus points.
- Fill up with over 20,000 litres of fuel on your BP invoice within the first 6 months to earn an additional 50,000 Bonus Points.
Don’t miss out, as this offer ends midnight! For more information, or to join, head to the BP website.
Plus, BP partners with American Express for 0% card service fees
If you’re considering signing up for a BP Plus account, note that BP has partnered with American Express to provide BP Plus customers with extra benefits. Simply pay your BP Plus account with American Express and you will pay 0% card service fees.
Digging into the benefits of BP Plus
The BP Plus fuel card is designed for business owners and ABN holders, with the aim of making running a vehicle fleet easy and efficient. With the exit of Caltex, it’s now the only fuel card in the market that offers Qantas Points for business. The key benefits are as follows:
- Save up to 3 cents per litre on fuel
- BP Plus lets you consolidate all fuel and vehicle expenses in one simple GST substantiated statement
- BP Plus’s online reporting and fleet management tool, is available 24/7
- BP Plus cards are accepted at over 1,400 BP sites across Australia
If you’re not already a Qantas Business Rewards member, you can sign up for free before you sign up with BP Plus.
While you’re here: Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tips, deals and news. It only takes a few seconds and we respect your privacy: