More than 10 million Velocity Frequent Flyer members will now earn Velocity Points whenever they shop for fuel, food, coffee and convenience items at 7-Eleven.
Plus, as a launch sweetener, Velocity members will earn 711 bonus points on their first eligible purchase at 7-Eleven made by 28 June 2021 – one of the easiest frequent flyer points earning opportunities we've seen in a while!
The highly anticipated new partnership between Velocity Frequent Flyer and the country’s largest independent fuel and convenience retailer will give Velocity members even more opportunities to earn Points on everyday purchases.
With more than 700 7-Eleven stores located in neighbourhoods across Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland and Western Australia, Velocity members will earn points as follows:
- 2 Points per $1 on eligible 7-Eleven in-store purchases;
- 2 Points per litre on premium fuel at 7-Eleven; and
- 1 Point per litre on regular fuel at 7-Eleven.
How to earn Velocity Points with 7-Eleven
To earn Velocity Points, you simply need to:
- Be a Velocity Frequent Flyer member. It's quick and easy to join here
- Download the My 7-Eleven app here and follow the steps to link their Velocity account to their My 7-Eleven My Card
- Make an eligible purchase from a 7-Eleven convenience store or fuel station and upon payment scan their Velocity linked My 7-Eleven My Card
Point of sale Velocity card readers, enabling members to simply swipe or scan their physical Velocity membership card or My Velocity Digital Card when shopping at 7-Eleven, will gradually be implemented at all 7-Eleven fuel and convenience stores.
To celebrate the launch of the partnership, Velocity Frequent Flyer and 7-Eleven are giving eligible members the chance to win two seats on the maiden Virgin Australia VA711 flight departing Sydney Airport on 29 June 2021.
While you’re here: Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tips, deals and news. It only takes a few seconds and we respect your privacy: