Attention champagne lovers! This October, the world’s only Venue Clicquot Hotel is set to return to Noosa’s stunning Sunshine Beach.
Billed as ‘a place to live the Veuve Clicquot lifestyle to the max’, the pop up promises a unique and decadent experience to savour.
What to expect
Available to book now, Veuve Clicquot’s 2023 pop up hotel offers a taste of ‘Solaire’ lifestyle… with all the trimmings. Think on-demand dining, private sommelier, 24-hour concierge service and chauffeured airport transfers.
For three blissful nights, lucky guests unlock sheer opulence of sun-soaked days spent on the French Riviera, all while soaking up that quintessential Australian coastal lifestyle with exclusive offerings across a rich selection of experiences.
Activities on offer are set to include a mix of luxe zen and beachy experiences, including iconic Noosa sunrise surfing, rise and flow yoga and poolside sunset champagne sessions.
Fine gastronomy experiences won’t leave tastebuds wanting. Local seafood and produce, Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label and La Grande Dame are all expected to be on the menu for an unforgettable champagne dinner (the best kind) under the stars.
At the time of writing, three night stays at Hotel Clicquot are available for the dates of 19th October 2023, 22nd October 2023 and 25th October 2023.
So what’s the damage?
Pricing for the 2023 season is steep – hold onto your wallets. The standard three night package commands a whopping $15,000 for two adults. That’s more than double the base level pricing for the two night package offered for the 2022 season.
That said, as you’d expect, there are plenty of inclusions for the hefty fee, including:
- Three nights in a king suite with private ensuite
- All-inclusive on-demand dining with a private chef
- ‘Click for Clicquot’ complimentary champagne
- Luxury chauffeured cars
- Resident sommelier
- Roundtrip airport transfers by luxury car
- Chef’s table sustainable dinner – created by Chris Hemsworth’s former private chef, Sergio Perera – paired with stunning Veuve Clicquot champagnes
- Chef’s table ‘garden gastronomy’ dining experience hosted by one of the finest chefs in the land, Peter Gilmore (Quay, Bennelong)
- Sunrise yoga, a 60-minute indulgent spa massage, Clicquot eBikes, Clicquot Cinema and a vintage speedboat with Clicquot Rosé beachside picnic
- 24-hour Clicquot Concierge
- Exclusive Clicquot welcome gifts
Additionally, guests looking for even more pampering can opt in for the following upgrades, available at extra cost:
- 60-minute Solaire Radiance Facial
- Surf Lesson
- Connoisseurs Champagne Masterclass
- Bold Clicquot Adorers Champagne Masterclass
For a chance of snapping up a stay this year, you’ll need to move quickly. Head to the hotel website here, and follow the links to book via Luxury Escapes.
Are you tempted to splash out for Veuve Clicquot’s 2023 hotel offering?
While you’re here: Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tips, deals and news. It only takes a few seconds and we respect your privacy: