Last week, Amex unveiled a game-changing promotion exclusively for personal Platinum cardholders, unlocking double points earn and double cashback redemption for a limited time.
Today, they've launched a new promotion which is geared around rewarding their wider customer base with turbocharged bonus points earn across selected purchase categories.
This timely promotion sees cardholders rewarded for spending up big on food delivery services, Amazon Prime membership and at major supermarkets. Which is something many of us are probably already doing right now.
American Express Bonus Point promotion: How it works
Cardholders who earn Membership Rewards or Altitude Rewards points can earn:
- 10 Bonus Points per $1 spent when ordering from Deliveroo, Menulog and Uber Eats (capped at up to 15,000 Bonus Points)
- 20 Bonus Points per $1 spent on Amazon Prime streaming (capped at up to 3,000 Bonus Points)
- 2 Bonus Points per $1 spent at major supermarkets (capped at up to 20,000 Bonus Points)
Personal Platinum Cardholders are ineligible for this offer.
Cardholders who earn Qantas or Velocity Points can earn:
- 5 Bonus Points per $1 spent when ordering from Deliveroo, Menulog and Uber Eats (capped at up to 7,500 Bonus Points)
- 10 Bonus Points per $1 spent on Amazon Prime streaming (capped at up to 1,500 Bonus Points)
- 1 Bonus Points per $1 spent at major supermarkets (capped at up to 10,000 Bonus Points)
How to register
The offers can be accessed and saved through the Amex Offers platform. To enrol, you will need to enrol using their Amex app or online Account.
Enrolment caps apply to the maximum number of customers who will be able to enrol in each offer. This offer is sure to be popular, so move quickly to ensure you don't miss out!
Amex have advised that cardholders can earn their Bonus Points when shopping at the selected merchants above until 31 July 2020 or when they hit the maximum Bonus Points per respective offer – whichever comes sooner.
Will you be looking to take advantage of thi generous American Express bonus point offer?
While you’re here: Subscribe to our newsletter for the latest tips, deals and news. It only takes a few seconds and we respect your privacy: