For five days only, Qantas is offering 30% off the points required when you book an economy Classic Flight Reward with Qantas, Jetstar and Jetstar Asia.
How to book your Qantas Classic Flight Reward
It’s easy to book. You simply need to:
- Log in to Your Qantas Account and select and select ‘use points’ to search for your flights
- Book an eligible Economy Classic Flight Reward between 10am (AEST) 13 June 2019 and 11.59pm (AEST) 16 June 2019
- Travel between 23 July 2019 and 31 March 2020
‘Eligible flights’ are those operated by Qantas, Jetstar and Jetstar Asia with a QF, JQ or 3K flight number. The 30% discount will be automatically applied to the points cost displayed on the booking screen.
As usual, business and first class redemptions are excluded from the promotion. There’s no discount on taxes, fees and carrier charges. However, this promotion could still represent significant value, particularly if you can nab a seat during peak travel periods like school holidays.
What you could save across popular routes
The 30% discount will result in the following savings across popular routes (excluding taxes/fees):
- Zone 1 one way fare (e.g. Melbourne to Sydney) – 5,600 points, a saving of 2,400 points
- Sydney to Hong Kong return – 39,200 points, a saving of 16,800 points
- Perth to London return – 77,000 points, a saving of 33,000 points
Will you be taking advantage of this offer?